Dr. med. Christian Kutschker
Specialist for diagnostic radiology
Born in Heidelberg, Germany, married, two children
1981 – 1984
Industrial engineering studies at the TU Karlsruhe
1984 – 1990
Medical studies in Heidelberg
Doctorate and state examination in Heidelberg
Resident at the ‘Rechts der Isar’ Hospital of the TU Munich.
Certification as specialist for diagnostic radiology
Subsequently, chief resident at the Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
Scientific focus of clinical activities:
- Breast diagnostics, in particular breast MRI
- MRI diagnostics of prostate cancer and cross-sectional imaging of kidney tumors.
Associate partner in the Radiologie München group practice
- Breast diagnostics including sonographic and MR targeted interventions
- Neuroradiological diagnostics
- Oncological diagnostics
- CT targeted interventions for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- Pulmonary diagnostics including diagnostics of job-related lung diseases
Membership in scientific MEDICAL societies
- Deutsche Röntgengesellschaft (German Society of Radiology- DRG)
- European Congress of Radiology (ECR)
- Radiological Society of Northern America (RSNA)